Tag Archives: cold

6 Tips For Moving In Freezing Cold Weather

Would you rather move in the sweltering summer sun, or against a shivering Arctic wind? If you chose the latter, you aren’t alone. According to a recent SpareFoot survey, 58 percent of people said they would rather move in bone-chilling zero-degree weather while the other 42 percent would choose a scorching 100-degree …

Read More »